9 active crunchers

Taking vacation in Tokyo for a week in late October. :karate: Going to leave the computer crunching for nine days without any pesky games robbing CPU cycles. The should give me the best indication for a high-average (unless there’s a power outage while I’m gone). :censored:

Good one Fadamor. Hope you have a great time in Tokyo m8! :thumbsup:

Fads, set your BIOS to " Last state " after power loss, machine will automatically power up and boot when power is restored, and I’m sure you have FAH to auto start.

Yeah, but the machine is set to require a login before any services load up. Windows 8 security. I’ve tightened security down since my ISP warned me that I may have a relay bot. Didn’t find it, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t there.

Decided to pop in a few units on the weekend, I smell an over take on ‘micmacs’ lol not too difficult given they have zero output lol :spit:
been too long since we stomped anyone <chuckle>. :wasted:

4 running now :frowning:

I’m running throught my Dryathlon efforts with the project research set for cancer, to match the Dryathlon

I’ll push in about 2million points I think as doing a long Dryathlon :slight_smile:

DT.

damn, looks like I’ve lost a number of the stealth crunchers now, properly goes to nothing as the Windows10 machine appears to have locked up :frowning:

Will drive round and sort that later on :smiley:

Whew! Finally caught Kamiles! :stomp: One left. (Setting my laser sight on the last man in my way…) because, “Resistance is futile!” :borg: See you in 6.2 months, Mortlake! :driving:

Great job Fadamor!! :trophy: My crunchers are ticking away on Poem@Home when they’re on.

Good stuff Fadamor. Pity that my crunching days are over, would love to keep you eating dirt for years, but I’ve got to choose my moments now, I promise that if I get a windfall you’ll have a battle on your hands.

Finally got my password reset. I keep forgetting it.

I had to replace my graphics card (too many CTDs while playing Fallout 4), so I upgraded to a GTX 970. WHOA! Doing so basically doubled my GPU crunching output. I’m still only running one CPU and one GPU but the daily average has noticeably jumped. Looks like I’m about three days from overtaking Mortlake in the #1 position.

Using a Voyager analogy, I have reached the heliosphere and am now continuing into deep space. :stomp:

(WHEW!) :cheers:

Well done matey, pity finances don’t allow for sustained crunching or I would like nothing better than to keep you eating dust. I’ll just keep hoping for a windfall.

Great job Fadamor. :trophy:

I fired up folding again :).
But noticed my GTX 670 is not so good for this so i have something new on the way :chuckle:

Just bought a 960GTX, as the prices are falling, to upgrade my gaming rig, but it’s doing a pretty good job with SETI and POEM@Home.

[QUOTE=kamiles;467723]Great job Fadamor. :trophy:

I fired up folding again :).
But noticed my GTX 670 is not so good for this so i have something new on the way :chuckle:[/QUOTE]

YEAH! All of a sudden on http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/team_summary.php?s=&t=315 there is a big jump due to one Kamiles! Welcome back to the Dark Side. BWAHAHAhahaha! :vader:

:eek: After all that hard work getting a huge lead, Kamiles is going to stomp me in only five months! :frowning:

Fadamor make that 4 months :slight_smile: i think my production will get a little bit higher now. And finally i can stomp :Poke: Mortlake remember i did try that many years ago but he always managed to stay in front .

No contest from me these days, retirement has severely curtailed my crunching activities, I’m now limited to crunching f@h on my phone/tablet, but it doesn’t add to my classic total unfortunately. Maybe in a few weeks when I start drawing my state pension I can buy a decent GPU and do a bit more.

Just a heads-up to NOT update to the current nVidia drivers. They did something with CUDA that breaks Folding (documented on both the Folding and nVidia sites). Stick with what is working.