Calling Ogamers Past and Present

if this takes back off is it worth a revival of the oboards on here?

you mean the secret area type thing ?

depends on how long the interest lasts I guess, and whether DT has the time to set it all up again :shrug:

I was thinking this last night, the secret thing was always a pain to administer. I’m happy to add a “Draco Ogame” board though.

I’d give it a couple of weeks before we jump to any changes, I’ve not been banned yet :wink:

DT.

The forukm would be preferable to the 50+ messages I get when I sign on :sigh:

that just means you’re not signing on enough :Poke:

I got 344 messages in uni2 apparently

DT.

[QUOTE=DoubleTop;445579]

I got 344 messages in uni2 apparently

DT.[/QUOTE]

1. you have a warning
  2. you have a 2cnd warning
  3. you have a 24 hr ban
  4. you have a 48 hr ban

etc etc :lol:

hehe, well i for 1 am glad to see the team back together and that is enough to get continued activity from me, well that and beating wollys ass :stuck_out_tongue:

[align=center]The following fleets met in battle:

Attacker: anguinius [2214] Weapons0% Shields0% Armour0%
S.Cargo…1

Defender: OO destroyed.

Defender: he defender lost a total of 0 units.

– After battle –

Attacker: anguinius [2214] Weapons0% Shields0% Armour0%
S.Cargo…1 ( lost: 0 )

Defender: OO destroyed.
Destroyed

Defender: he defender lost a total of 0 units.
Destroyed

The attacker has won the battle!
The attacker has won the battle! He captured 2.223 metal 2.224 crystal and 552 deuterium.

The attacker lost a total of 0 units.
The defender lost a total of 0 units.
At these space coordinates now float 0 metal and 0 crystal.

Battle Result
(Assuming the attacker got the debris…)
Attacker lost: 0
Defender lost: 0
Total Damage: 0

Converted with Invader Skodge’s CR Converter 3.5
[/align]

Oh gee, guess I have to see what all the fuss is about.
Beside if the boys can do it… I am sure a girl can do it better:D
I’ll go look.
Heidi

The only issue I have at the mo is that when playing on my VISTA laptop I can click a couple of links and then it logs me out, mostly in Firefox. Still does it in IE8, but not as frequently, Blimmin’ irritating it is :realmad:

It still runs slow for me on linux (but I think it’s cos it’s process heavy on the 'ole Atom). Flys along at work. Must be flash based or at least have some heavy coding going on.

BTW, droid, I sent you a buddy request for Task 5 - I sent DT one yesterday but found to get task 5 you have do all the requirements in one sign on (bar the join the alliance)

sorry for the crappy circs we got of that kag fellow. btu after coming onto the java channel posting “give me hugs” then typing “SPAM” for about 5 pages as soon as he came on i just told him grow up and left the channel. what an idiot. he is a disgrace to the name kyle -_-

[QUOTE=drezha;445602]It still runs slow for me on linux (but I think it’s cos it’s process heavy on the 'ole Atom). Flys along at work. Must be flash based or at least have some heavy coding going on.

BTW, droid, I sent you a buddy request for Task 5 - I sent DT one yesterday but found to get task 5 you have do all the requirements in one sign on (bar the join the alliance)[/QUOTE]

Responded to yours D. Had issues sending a request from the Galaxy view and could only get one through from the name search facility, so there must still be a bug in the systems as it keeps saying invalid name from the galaxy view.

From the galaxy view, isn’t that a commander only feature? (as it’s a direct link)

BTW, is the Commander a separate officer? Or do you get commander AND an officer?

I also cant access the chatroom - not sure if it’s because I’m at uni but will try later when at home but it wont let me connect.

commander is seperate to officers, althought it is very useful when starting a new planet up

all those with Bullseye in Facebook friends list should now message bomb him to get playing as well :chuckle: Then we just need a couple of others, PMM to jump back into the game and we have the uni2 set back together.

Then, in true TPR style, we can start the internal bickering.

DT.

Been on Hols, and missed it :sigh:

I am in
My ingame name will be Crazy

Knock Knock!

Welcome aboard robo

good to see we are picking up steam in the community, but can we stop inviting random ppl in from the uni. 5 potential targets in my area are now no go’s cos we have them in the alliance

[QUOTE=DoubleTop;445656]all those with Bullseye in Facebook friends list should now message bomb him to get playing as well :chuckle: Then we just need a couple of others, PMM to jump back into the game and we have the uni2 set back together.

Then, in true TPR style, we can start the internal bickering.

DT.[/QUOTE]

i’m watching, but i havent played SP properly for a few months and have no real enthusiasm to start ogame again, are these new features worth it? and is this just another uni that gets 1500 users for the first week and then has about 20 active players left when they open the next uni?