Calling Ogamers Past and Present

Cheers…found ogame link in my bookmarks and guessed from there :smiley:
Go TPR :smiley:

First Robotics factory in build :yippee:

soon to be Shipyard followed by 20,000 rocket launchers ? :lol:

Oh Yesss!!! :chuckle:

[QUOTE=sirgaz;445510]Cheers…found ogame link in my bookmarks and guessed from there :smiley:
Go TPR :D[/QUOTE]

Welcome back Lurker :lol:

DT.

well gents i am off out for the nite, set a nice little build queue using commander, so i will be back ni the morning and maybe drunk building can be facilitated.

Have a good one Kyle :cheers: Settling in with a bottle of Pinot Grigio and some Kettle Chips. Saturday’s my luxury day :smiley:

I have a choice of X Factor or Ogame :frowning:

… me goes to build another mine :lol:

:lol: Watching both. Oops, just sneaked into position 1735 after the Solar build :smiley: Waiting for more res now :o

I notice both yourself and TFW have shot off somewhere without me :cry:

Solar Plant 7 in about 45 minutes I think, but after that it looks like the long wait for res again :lol:

can someone let Daniel in please :slight_smile: Probably another miner as fleet would be dangerous as it depends on when we let him play online :smiley:

btw, is it just me - the buddies link when I click on it I just get three dots in the middle of the screen and naff all else.

DT.

you need to get a buddy request for it to work iirc.

all i know is i am sooo close to having shipyard, then its just research time :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=DoubleTop;445528]

btw, is it just me - the buddies link when I click on it I just get three dots in the middle of the screen and naff all else.

DT.[/QUOTE]

Sent you a buddy request yesterday, may explain why you haven’t replied :wink:

try search (at top) for wolram and send me a request, it may kick the server into responding :lol:

Hey guys… just joined from Uni 2… player name over there MHarvey86, alliance: TGS. We are a newb alliance over there… helping the new guys get off to a good start. I have been playing for a year and a half now and am ready to be part of a more offensive alliance. Looks like there are a great bunch of people over here. And yes, wow, I done remember how slow things went when you first start out!!

Hey guys i just joint, i lead grogmen in uni 2 Glad to part of the crew hopefully we can put the tpr/grog stuff behind us, and kick Draco server butt !! if anyone needs help in uni 2 me and grogmen have your backs =]

my msn is dialga_grogmen@hotmail.com if anyone wants to add me

i agree corn it goes sooo slow at first

EEEEK!!! a grog.
Welcome aboard mate :smiley:

too damn slow, I thought it was bad getting Robotics lvl 1, but those mine & power plant levels are … aaaarrrgghh :lol:

I maybe should have just gone pure mines/power to start with :sigh:

oh and welcome aboard guys, there’s a hell of a lot of experienced players gonna rip Draco apart :tiphat:

Your token crazy woman has arrived :wink:

we already have crazys, but a female is always welcome to compete :wink:

Nice to have you here :tiphat:

Welcome aboard Danann!! :wave: