Come on then Folders

The wusses will never catch us :stuck_out_tongue:

I am most certainly game :slight_smile:

(looks at rebuild of 2 machines and looks for a silent cooler for a P4 Dual-core :smiley: )

/me completes the resurrection of the MP2000 machine :Plot:

My office seems to be getting quite empty and the loft pretty full :devil:

DT.

Ohā€¦

Look at thatā€¦
Iā€™ve managed to download a virus onto my main rigā€¦

Showing up as Folding 5.04.exe :devil: I wonder how that got thereā€¦:Plot:

I have heard reports of somthing similar. Any luck clearing it off?

If anything this competition is going to help keep us in the top 100 WWā€¦

Iā€™ll bet the teams that were going to overtake us will be scratching there heads wondering what happened :slight_smile:

Doesnā€™t look like itā€¦:frowning: :wink: Might have to stay on there for a few daysā€¦
Donā€™t know what it did but about 5 minutes ago it reached 100% and now itā€™s jumped back to 0:p

And on the other handā€¦
http://forums.teamphoenixrising.net/showthread.php?p=336590#post336590
:mad:

Im at 100% output All the timeā€¦ cant see how entering a race will Increase this ??

Cause itā€™s fun and gets others to join in :wink:

races find those machines of friends, those machines born from Mr Credit Card, competition fuels performance :smiley:

Trust me - I have the Mr Credit Card receipts to prove it :lol:

You slackers donā€™t have any hope :moon:

DT.

Did it start a new work unit? Check your logs or post them here and iā€™ll try to help.

Does your big plan involve a Sun machine?

now if only I had access to the folding teams email addyā€™s :Plot:

@wormss it gives the incentive to people like me who have a 2/3rd built comp to get it finished and crunching.

Curly

Correct me if iā€™m wrongā€¦ DT, Alta Rica and Muldaā€™s combined 7day output is 36,588 pointsā€¦ the rest of TPRā€™s combined current output is 37,182 pointsā€¦ so we are winning already?

Ohā€¦ and I just blew 80 hours of work on one of my nodesā€¦ checksum errorā€¦ gotta restartā€¦ all wellā€¦ such is lifeā€¦

Yeah it did.:wink:

Iā€™ve vaguely run FOlding before;)

Itā€™s amazing the amount of hardware you need for a new company :Plot: :chuckle: A 7ft high 19" rack and a 6ft one in a temp controlled comms room :woot:

You lot have a couple of weeks to establish some form of lead before it all comes online, for now though Iā€™ll just turn on the machines in here :chuckle:

DT.

The teams about to overtake us are not going to know whats going on :wink:

Regardless of how cunning you think it is, your stats show where the big leap came from that certainly took a big dent out of the 3stooges lead.

Maybe I should up the ebuyer order to priority delivery :devil:

DT.

running scared DT :wink: :slight_smile:

Curly

How is this race going to end? whichever team has the most points total?

Team with the highest points as posted in the folding news post on 20/06/06 is deemed the winners.

Curly

I havent started in the office yet.
Thats just the stuff at home
:slight_smile:

Nice to see the active userā€™s is now upto 27 :smiley: