Come on then Folders

So far so good I suppose…

I’m going to start overclocking some of these rigs to try and squeeze all I can from them.

well that’s my lot here at home, and with a Bank holiday looming which means the borged office rigs off I think I’ll need those two new nodes 7 and 8. Of that lot Flyer, gamer64, laptop, stacker0-3 and Xeon2(both cores) are only 14hour a day machines.

The fc4-ltsp rig is the server for all the ws machines, the server load is too high (more ram needed) so runs pretty sluggish.

Go Stooges Go :driving:

/me dreads next leccy bill …

DT.

Not nearly as impressive but its all I have at the moment. What exactly is taking 49,000 days to finish DT?

the big unit I think is a bug in FAHMon - it simply can’t work out the frames from the 1161 pointer that that machine has got. That’s my theory anyway, does about 10% a day ish.

DT.

Ah. Betcha can’t wait for that one to go through! Looks like it doesn’t recognize the gromacs33 core and thats probably somthing to do with it. If all 33’s had that kinda points I would install linux right away :slight_smile:

Have you tried the latest offering - looks ok to me but its my first try

Decided to resurrect the rest of my farm untill I take No.6 spot. Two fatalities tho - both MBs not posting , one bulging caps the other has been hit and miss for a year.:frowning:

wb Mortlakes farm to the fold :woot: :smiley: I’ll try the new monitor, the nice thing I like on FAHmon is pressing F8 shows the actual log files as well, so easily spot the “fatalities” :slight_smile:

DT.

Clicking the magnifying glass in FAHMF (see above) shows the log as well :slight_smile:

still has a few bugs :expressionless:

This looks like fun :wink:

Stomping boy’s added to our team, welcome to the fold :slight_smile:

Curly

Sweet :slight_smile:

more meat for the grinder :slight_smile:

Boyos are onboard and folding :devil: :headbang:

Sweet… building quite the folding team aren’t we…

a second golden age for the TPR folding crew :slight_smile: Ours stats are already reflecting our efforts!

nice going!

No wonder you’ve been pumping out a few more units. Looks like we’ll have to get our members a bit more rallied up as well. :wink:

ha! first you passed us, then we re-passed you! tight race :slight_smile:
we’ll both pass Carnage soon too :slight_smile:

Errmmm… Methinks my little Linux box that could will be showing up in a bit. :smiley:

This is the first time I’ve loaded a DC on Linux, was very basic, so no problems. Another one successfully :Pimp:

Welcome to the fold Ben :slight_smile: :thumbsup:

Curly