Docking world postition

In 146 Days at our current rate we will overtake Planet 3DNow! with a little push im sure we can get that down to under 100days…

Who’s with me?

CHARGE!!! :smiley:

Careful… you’ll wake the cat up!!!

Since the weather has turned colder and I don’t have to worry about the AC cooling the apartment, I’ve turned on the HTPC. Docking should get a boost from that, although it’s not the only thing running on that machine. Now I just need to repair the mobo for my other Linux box and I’ll be back to full crunching.

unstuck most of the machines that were stuck last night

Decided to take the hit with my leccy bill and run my i7 24/7 atm :smiley:

LETS GOOOO!!!

hmm, boincstats isn’t showing any increase - looks like I’ll be going to the office today after all

Docking is still sending out dodgy WU’s!!! :furious:

Over the last 24 hours I’ve had to abort WU’s from a dodgy batch that fail with compute errors, had a about 6 that that show 0% progress and also some that downloaded with 0KB .INP files.

Unless the project team do something about the dodgy WU’s then I can see a lot of disgruntled crunchers leaving the project.

[QUOTE=TheFiend;464914]Docking is still sending out dodgy WU’s!!! :furious:

Over the last 24 hours I’ve had to abort WU’s from a dodgy batch that fail with compute errors, had a about 6 that that show 0% progress and also some that downloaded with 0KB .INP files.

Unless the project team do something about the dodgy WU’s then I can see a lot of disgruntled crunchers leaving the project.[/QUOTE]

Brand new install, 8 completely duff units sent out but a lot are also showing as computation errors. Project is high maintenance at the moment for the dedicated crunchers :frowning:

Haven’t had any new ones that hold at 0% completion, but I’ve had any number that result in a computational error. At least those clean themselves up.

Re-added my 3770K @ 4.4. Let’s see what she can add.

Oops, temps in Cape Town are 30 degrees celsius so dialled back to 4GHZ.

Should see results soon.

keep an eye out for 0% work units, I’m still getting units that crunch away and report no progress

I had to “weed out” some 0% work units yesterday too .

Added a “little” box to the fray.

http://docking.cis.udel.edu/community/show_host_detail.php?hostid=123802

[QUOTE=Juggy;464984]Added a “little” box to the fray.

http://docking.cis.udel.edu/community/show_host_detail.php?hostid=123802[/QUOTE]

That’s a nice little box :smiley:

said …

Wow:tiphat: A Xeon, 32 processors, 32 GBs !!:cool:

(…would you like to move in with me for a while?)

[QUOTE=Tom Wilson;464989]Wow:tiphat: A Xeon, 32 processors, 32 GBs !!:cool:

(…would you like to move in with me for a while?)[/QUOTE]

Heh heh, you need some extra heating?

It’s one of the new Dell R620’s. I had it running for a few days a little while ago then it went in to the lab. Fortunately it’s back again for some more crunching indefinitely.

Yesss Jugster :smiley: that’s what we need :smiley:

My i7 is being used constantly now until the day I box it up and ship it on to its new owner :frowning: But im hoping it will hit 1 Million points before it goes :smiley:

Im hammering down on the 10million target for early December :smiley:

Still having to watch the Docking WUs… I had forgotten to check the HTPC and discovered one at 0% completion with 72+ hours… dang… :confused:

Most are going through though.