Err what happened to M@tt

Now this is what I call consistency, personal opinion here and If you want to point fingers at “toys-out-of-pram” i seem to remember you doing it a few more times than I ever did.

I suppose no-one is going to step in when a mod blatantly slates a member of the forums but when a member voices an opinion on a long standing founding member everyone will.

Barry,personal opinion here, plain and simple. Never have liked you and never will.

Now now boys.

Some mod editing, and closing of this thread may be an idea guys…

Barry, enough. please.
you’ve made your opinions quite clear enough.
you said yourself that TPR is how it is because “the team do nothing but bitch and attack each other and the mods being the biggest part of the problems”… so why compound the problem?

I just feel you’re perpetuating what you consider to be the problem in the 1st place :confused:

Let’s all just take a step back… and try not to attack our own huh?

trying to keep the peace here

There’s an old adage “If you havent got anything good to say about someone, don’t say anything at all.” It only creates ill-feeling.

I’m going to take my own advice now, and spend the next few hours considering if my standing up and arguing about what I think is right is going to be of any benefit to the team, or if the team would be better off without me simmering in the background.

I think we all need to do that O’Borg :slight_smile:

Good to have some nice calm rational posting here :thumbsup:

/makes a cuppa :wink:

All I can say to all this is, “Where are the tampons?”, as it must be that time of the month with all this bitching going on.

Jumped up little prick would have been better but never mind, I for one can go without swearing you childish prat

Barry calm down and edit your post, remember you are supposed to be a mod. You’re certainly not acting like one at the moment.

Enough is enough, any more swearing and there will be some 24hr suspensions… please keep it clean and not personal guys.

Shouldn’t this be in the comedy forum??

/me sits in front of pc still drunk from night before and giggles

Lets take a Keg

Grab a few glasses and have a beer

All chill out together and relax

I’d like a permanent one please.

I’m really done here, so very tired of all the rubbish (a special word for Barry who can’t handle a little swearing, would someone please change his nappy and blow his nose?).

Cheers guys, I’ll have to say that it’s been extremely interesting. Not a dull moment and all that.

:haha:

Sorry but this lot are being worse than hormonal women Kaibigan. Testosterone is much worse at it’s peak. All I can say is, why don’t you go get your leg over guys and get rid of some of it?

for the record, I’ve asked barry to remove his post as it adds nothing to the “debate”
mods and members alike need to know where “the line” tm is when expressing their opinions.

Ah…so thats why i don’t feel like argueing right now :wink: lol

Please gentlemen. Take your seats.
This is a place to discuss our views but should not be a venue to make unkind remarks.

This is starting to sound like Question Time in the UK Parliament.

Juggy, please take a chill pill you are overreacting. There’s nothing that can be done about past mistakes, we can only try to make a better future.
Barry please moderate your tone in the spirit of keeping peace.
Everyone calm down - PLEASE.

Hey Hids, some of us are married. Getting my leg over is going to cause all sorts of arguments :wink:

Note to self:
Delete TPR from Favorites menu so wife doesn’t see who I’m chatting with.

/leans back in chair, takes deep breath, thinks…“Well that was nice.” Closes forums and gets on with life…