If Money was no object what....

Car would you buy?
Well for me it would be a Land Rover Discovery

maybe a better forum would be the car section? :wink:
never mind.

I’d take a Challanger 2 but thats a tank and seeing as you said CAR…it would be a custom mini :smiley:

Ie old school body, biggest engine I can fit in…etc etc :smiley:

This beautiful machine would be perfect for us as the kids would go at the back ~(in the trailer)
and its just simply a beast machine only two faults with it… bad economy roughly 15 miles to the gallon and a pain to get around corners :smiley:

I think for me it would have to be a Aston martin DB9 with all the trimmings
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm sex on wheels.

Ohh good choice… like those too.

:chuckle: :wink:

DA PEE! WOOOOOOOOO

Love the pea car, although the Orangina was better as it was built on a Mini chassis.

Do I only have to choose one Car? Cos if money was o object I’d have about 24.

A Dyno Rod orange Mini Van with a huuuge engine would be one of them though. And a Lotus Exige.

Bond’s ride in Goldfinger.

ah the db5 :drool:

the Bugatti Veyron for me

now (drool) sex on wheels :stuck_out_tongue:

with some major modding done by me :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: and no not neaons and gay body kits :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m with Curly on this one… The Bugatti is awesome! Mmmm… £800,000… Although, milage is even worse than andy’s stretch 4x4 (or at least, that’s what it looks like…)… I believe it’s less than 3 miles to the gallon.

Lotus Exige? Ugh! The Elise was cool, but the Exige just isn’t as nice!

you stick with your production cars, money no object = I’d be hiring and making my own :smiley:

DT.

Would have to be,

tart…

If I had 3 wishes id wish for more wishes :rolleyes:

:wink: :cool: :flip:

Well there is no production car that for me has everything I want :shrug:

Drive round town, I want it to run off an electric motor that is powered by the charge generated from the efficiency of motorway driving - yet unlike those that do this, I want it with four doors and a boot to get my shopping in.

Take it to the track, I want a button like the M5 where the electric motor slides out of the chasis on a trolley and I get pure pertol power and noise.

Oh, did I mention I need to be able to reverse park it (see 10K sport car episode of Top Gear).

One car - well there isn’t one for me that fits my shopping list money no object for just the car. Now if I brought the Bugatti then sold it :devil: now then we could talk cars :lol:

:moon:

DT.
(in tart mode)

1969 Dodge Charger 440/RT oh my god…I think I just let some go

Lone Star 427 Cobra

Respray?