@ Mr. Millhouse

Please can we have a sub group - Team Ex-Skz with, for a start colossusx and Ian_D in it. Anyone else ?

:cheers:

Iam up for it

How about me too :flip:

Please include me, too.

Count me in! :slight_smile:

Me as well! :nod:

Bit strange but I’ll effectively be back in my first team without leaving my new one :uhh: :confused: :lol:

Me too:D

:eek: looks like a good team already … with more to come I expect :slight_smile:

Ohhh Ohhh,

me wanna be in too, pleazzze

Looks like a few of you could also be in Team :spam: to :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:
:deal:

I think part of the SPAM you refer to is just these guys (Ian_D, Neal Chantrill, and others) being used to having the forums all to themselves. If they didn’t post 50 times a day, the forums looked empty and uninviting.

:slight_smile:

Personally, I very much welcomed their posts, but I also understand that it looks like they’re SPAMMING this new forum. Give it time and I’m sure we’ll all reach an equilibrium we can be comfortable with.
:cool:

Originally posted by dalethfc
Looks like a few of you could also be in Team :spam: to :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:
:deal:

Millhouse. I see The Brotherhood of the dragon is still not in VT Spam :frowning: Could u plz ammend this

Thanx :slight_smile:

Originally posted by OgrePete
[B]I think part of the SPAM you refer to is just these guys (Ian_D, Neal Chantrill, and others) being used to having the forums all to themselves. If they didn’t post 50 times a day, the forums looked empty and uninviting. :slight_smile:

Personally, I very much welcomed their posts, but I also understand that it looks like they’re SPAMMING this new forum. Give it time and I’m sure we’ll all reach an equilibrium we can be comfortable with.
:cool: [/B]

:lol: - well, we didn’t really have anyone else posting so we had to
:wavey: to all from Skz over here

Please add me to the team Skz too please.

In for a penny and a pound…!

The old SKZ guys

Regards,

Greg

At the risk of being boringzzzzzzz

me too pls

well since i am here
I join in

Team created and everyone added except… Ian_D! :slight_smile:

Ian - what’s your SETI name, or have you not yet joined TPR? :confused:

Edit: psi global - you must have joined after 5am this morning, in which case I’ll have to add you tomorrrow once you’re in the database (you’ll turn up in the next download) :slight_smile:

Originally posted by madDragon
[B]Millhouse. I see The Brotherhood of the dragon is still not in VT Spam :frowning: Could u plz ammend this

Thanx :slight_smile: [/B]

Sorry about that - Brotherhood now added. Look on the bright side, at least it gave you the oppurtunity to make a legitimate posting! :wink:

Where can we see all the virtual teams and their members? I dont see one for Ex_Skz. Just wondering.
Thanks