Ogame Players Q & A (FAQ)

Question. Rapidfire against ‘XXX’ is shown on the larger ship statistics. What does it mean?

Take a cruiser for example. It has a rapid fire against rocket launchers of 10. That means each cruiser can take out 10 rocket launchers every round. Rapid fire against light fighters of 3. Again it can take out 3 light fighters every round.

oh, simple when its explained! been head scratching on that one for ages! cheers mate

another question about rapidfire then. destroyer has rf of 10 against light laser. does that mean it has no rf capability against other defences, or just that no example has been given? or what?

you can probably tell im only just starting on proper fleet attacks rather than just picking off inactives! :slight_smile:

no rapid fire against other defensive thingies

ok so you guys know, an RF is not definite will take out 3 of per roind

eg cruiser RF 3 against LF

the cruiser only actually has a 66% chance of successfully firing at another target after 1 LF is destroyed, IF IT ACTUALLY TARGETS AN LF, REMEMBER TARGETS ARE RANDOM.

I still can’t seem to fleetsave.when I try to a df, it says planet not habitable. And I tried to fleetsave to my planet with a spy probe. or do I suppose to use colony ships?

there has to be a debris field to save to, if there isnt one then create one by attacking a defence with an espionage probe before sending

Bully

not sure I understand the questions correctly Scrap :confused:

to fleetsave to a DF, you need at least one rec in the fleet, and select “harvest” as the mission.

to fleetsave to a planet you just need to select “transport” or “deploy” as the mission. (caution - if the fleet is carrying res, fleetsaving to someone elses planet will deliver the res to that planet )

[QUOTE=wolram;387781]not sure I understand the questions correctly Scrap :confused:

to fleetsave to a DF, you need at least one rec in the fleet, and select “harvest” as the mission.

to fleetsave to a planet you just need to select “transport” or “deploy” as the mission. (caution - if the fleet is carrying res, fleetsaving to someone elses planet will deliver the res to that planet )[/QUOTE]

I’m going to test a few things, because I need to fleetsave with my resources, but I want them to come back to my planet, so if I fleetsave with my resources to a debrifield will a loose the resources if some else takes the debri.

No because its in your cargo hold and not in the DF field :wink:

nope, it will be safe :slight_smile:

just load the res onto the ships, send them at a DF in “harvest” mission, and they will return with your res plus any of the DF you collect :smiley:

… the only problem you could get is if someone phalanxes your planet, then attacks the fleet on it’s return - but that’s something that can happen with any fleet mission, so don’t worry too much about it :wink:

if you’re sending the fleet from a moon, even that little problem disappears because you can’t then be phalanxed to a DF

thanks you guys. I can’t afford a moon right now, but I have about 15 hours before I can start to build my nanite factory

I’ve got a question:Poke:, when you get to the box when you’re sending fleets with res to another planet, what does the deployment button do? Is it the same as the transpot button? Just hoppen:bounce: around, trying to get to know every button :wink:

DG

deployment is a one way journey… The ships do not return back to the start point but remain at the end point.

transport is a 2 way journey… the ships deliver the cargo and return to the start point.

It sends your fleet on a one-way mission. When your fleet gets to the planet you are sending it to it will stay there along with any resources you send with the fleet.

PMM you beat me

Another by product of sending on Deploy instead of Transport, is that if you recall a deploy mission it can’t be seen on phalanx :slight_smile:

many players without moons use the Deploy option when fleetsaving from planets - but you have to work the timing out of when to recall so that you’re online when it returns :wink:

I have question…

I Deploy fleet from one moon to another… and someone tray to attack my fleet on the another moon. attack and deploy is 4 sec. difference…
I can’t believe what I see… so… I recall deployment, and someone from same alliance attack me again od the first moon… difference is 3 sec. phalanx? or what??? script using???

I belive phalanx is not posible on the moon? or what???

phlanxing a moon as far as i know isnt possible, double check where you sent from and to and if it was moon to moon i would report this in a support ticket,
you going to lose much?

it was deployment from moon to moon…
700 battleship, 150 battlecruiser and other ship gone to smoke … I get DF but… :sigh:

life go on :smiley: