Ogame Players Q & A (FAQ)

in which case report it open a ticket

www.support.ogame.org

there is no way moon to moon someone can lanx 3s and 4s nobody is that lucky, and they wouldnt know you recalled or even sent

no… I will report nothing…
maybe script using… maybe not… :ghey:
I cant proof anything …
I rebuild fleet :smiley:

you were tagged longer b4 they made the hit…you were being watched eve without probing you jst to see your online times and activity only thing they need isyour engine techs and they can approx your fs habits…moon to df harvest missions is difficult to predict but catching a deploy recall mission from moon to moon is abit more easier coz the limited speed your using [ moon to df you could go out 30 ss away from you to fs ] deploy recall mission on moon to moon well have limited area of travel on it thus the speed setting is almost always fixed…as for the 3 sc interval well either there lucky or theyre that good…

just my 2 cents

moon to moon, there is no way of knowing without 100’s of probes when the fleet left… and it is impossible to get the recall time bang on if it is moon to moon as habits have nothing to do with it. you cannot phlanx moon to moon. you cannot find out when the fleet was recalled as this could be anywhere from 3 seconds to 1000 hours.
something was fishy with this hit

I know that this has probily been said about a thousand times but how much res is needed to create at 1% moon chance?

@envy i was just wondering how much res it takes so that i could mulitply something… It keeps me in practice :smiley:

actually theres a way even if they cant figure out when you would recall the manner of how you transport your goods specially if you fs moon to moon and you throw the res ff where you fleet is going is a tactic.they would observe not only your online times but the manner by which you transport your res.considering they have an idea that you do a moon to moon fs it they would only need to phalanx and monitor your transport missions coz moon 2 moon fleet activity cant be phalanx yes but moon to planet and planet to moon is phalanxable.i crashed a player b4 doin that just monitored his transport movement in g5 where he has 2 moons. he would throw the res to g8.i thought the fleet was in g8 coz he got 2 colonies out ther as well no moon though decided one day to check out his moon and what luck found quite a numbe of cargos and the cargos i found were the cargos i saw on phalanx headin in g8. i know he has got that much cargo in g8 plus only res i always see there was deut lots of em.so i had a hunch that hes throwing back his cargos to his moon hes just putting me off so i probed after 30 mins voila i spotted his fleet…observed took note of the times etc etc phalanx blah blah blah on D day attacked blindly to the approx time i usually see that fleet of cargos arrive with emphasize on the returning fleet KABOOM gotcha.so after all this ranting all i can say is its possible lol…
oh and dont go for a 1% moonchance its easily destroyed if your thinknig about it…

And I have to listen to these long answers all the time mates! Geez! :slight_smile:

Jimbo

[QUOTE=envy;393742]you were tagged longer b4 they made the hit…you were being watched eve without probing you jst to see your online times and activity only thing they need isyour engine techs and they can approx your fs habits…moon to df harvest missions is difficult to predict but catching a deploy recall mission from moon to moon is abit more easier coz the limited speed your using [ moon to df you could go out 30 ss away from you to fs ] deploy recall mission on moon to moon well have limited area of travel on it thus the speed setting is almost always fixed…as for the 3 sc interval well either there lucky or theyre that good…

just my 2 cents[/QUOTE]

I don’t think she watching me… I fleet save random… on line random … if send from moon to DF I first send some recycler with another speed… and when send to DF I stay on line some time after sending … I don’t have habits with fleet save… I don’t think is that good… I hit him 3 day with 6 waves … and is in Vac. mode now :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

[QUOTE=Bullseye;393793]moon to moon, there is no way of knowing without 100’s of probes when the fleet left… and it is impossible to get the recall time bang on if it is moon to moon as habits have nothing to do with it. you cannot phlanx moon to moon. you cannot find out when the fleet was recalled as this could be anywhere from 3 seconds to 1000 hours.
something was fishy with this hit[/QUOTE]

yes. this was script using… I find in croatian board proof for that …

[QUOTE=envy;393864]actually theres a way even if they cant figure out when you would recall the manner of how you transport your goods specially if you fs moon to moon and you throw the res ff where you fleet is going is a tactic.they would observe not only your online times but the manner by which you transport your res.considering they have an idea that you do a moon to moon fs it they would only need to phalanx and monitor your transport missions coz moon 2 moon fleet activity cant be phalanx yes but moon to planet and planet to moon is phalanxable.i crashed a player b4 doin that just monitored his transport movement in g5 where he has 2 moons. he would throw the res to g8.i thought the fleet was in g8 coz he got 2 colonies out ther as well no moon though decided one day to check out his moon and what luck found quite a numbe of cargos and the cargos i found were the cargos i saw on phalanx headin in g8. i know he has got that much cargo in g8 plus only res i always see there was deut lots of em.so i had a hunch that hes throwing back his cargos to his moon hes just putting me off so i probed after 30 mins voila i spotted his fleet…observed took note of the times etc etc phalanx blah blah blah on D day attacked blindly to the approx time i usually see that fleet of cargos arrive with emphasize on the returning fleet KABOOM gotcha.so after all this ranting all i can say is its possible lol…
oh and dont go for a 1% moonchance its easily destroyed if your thinknig about it…[/QUOTE]

In my case is script using… is not that lucky :slight_smile: if is lucky she cant get me in one way… but in two ways and another player - no way ! :slight_smile:
and two moons (no planet transporting…) with two spay attempt … 100% script :slight_smile:

envy i hate reading :slight_smile:

I’m already convinced that those with the ability are feeding out info to top players at random.

Certain things occur when they should not :wink: esp when players are long term vac <cough>

I’m not going to tell anyone my fleet save habits but some players have got too close when reality say’s they should not even be aware.

One thing I will say though… Its alway’s wise to take a screen snapshot before any longterm offline (Proof of what was in flight and when) and where to.

yup script using is also another way to go about it…
and pmm is right on taking a snap shot itll have some safe guards for you whenever doing long saves…

btw shes a girl eh?mind if i know her IGN?

1 player i know who has been crashed alot of times pointed out also the someone was using helkern attacks against him coz whenever he tried oto log on the last min it wont allow him…not sure if itwere true about helkern though…

Cosmos,

Back off, boy… :slight_smile:

PMM…good idea about snapshot

[QUOTE=Phoenix II;394144]Cosmos,

Back off, boy… :slight_smile:

[/QUOTE]

Ignore him … go for it my son :devil:

But he has been diagnosed as dangerous…:flip: :eek: :Postpimp: We only let him out ONCE IN AWHILE…Somebody left his cage unlocked again…:whiteflag:

you can’t keep people like that locked in cages, they are able to escape just by thinking about it - they have brains so far developed that they are often placed in cookie jars to prevent any catastrophic events that could cause the world to spin uncontrollably into a black hole :eek:

… that’s why he’s trying to steal mine :nod:

i will never go back to that cage…NEVER!!!:cussing::shifty:

[QUOTE=DeathGameI;393841]I know that this has probily been said about a thousand times but how much res is needed to create at 1% moon chance?

@envy i was just wondering how much res it takes so that i could mulitply something… It keeps me in practice :D[/QUOTE]

Some help me with this, I remmebre seeign this posted once before. What was it. 1500 Light Fighters for a 20% moon shoot.

But I would like:
800 Light Fighters
200 + small cargos
100 Probes.

I noticed while making the light fighters, I had excess crystal so I made the probes, and I need to be able send the fleet so I started small cargos into the moon shoot fleet as well because they are cheap.

[QUOTE=Grendal;395522]Some help me with this, I remmebre seeign this posted once before. What was it. 1500 Light Fighters for a 20% moon shoot.
But I would like:
800 Light Fighters
200 + small cargos
100 Probes.[/QUOTE]

Thanks but kinda late oh well i just got a 20% chance and it truned into a moon and is 8.944 km :smiley: from what i’m hearing that’s pretty big! :smiley: :trophy: