They have been taunting!

They have been taunted ( I should have said)

~The Knights Who Say Ni!~
I am such a trouble maker…
http://www.kwsnforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=13107

Guess I better get crunching… LOL

Well placidsheep
Think you and I have got them upset… LMAO!

There is also a droid lurking about too. Haven’t taunted them yet. :smiley:

We will not be Intimidated by your Silly Flaming Bird Taunts:catfight:

You Animal Food Trough Wipers, Your Tandy TRS-80 cannot compete with The Knights Who Say NI!

We have prepared the “Cowtapult” for your Welcoming pleasure…

Now Run Away…:kickbum:

Nice Computer ^ See that it needs 12 sockets of power, probly for all the i7’s :wink: Thats how you get that many points! I wish i had one :wink:

[QUOTE=Sir Papa Smurph;436004]We will not be Intimidated by your Silly Flaming Bird Taunts:catfight:

You Animal Food Trough Wipers, Your Tandy TRS-80 cannot compete with The Knights Who Say NI!

Now Run Away…:kickbum:[/QUOTE]

Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries. Now
go away, or I will taunt you one more time :smiley:

[quote=Mojo;436015]Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries. Now
go away, or I will taunt you one more time :D[/quote]
Oh crap I laughed so hard I got light headed!

:haha: Nice one Mojo!! :smiley:

Have been back and taunting more :slight_smile:

Ahaha zey do not take our threat-type-thing zeriously!

K-nig-hts Who Say Ni ah say unto you: You don’t frighten us, English pig dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called “Arthur King” you and all your silly English K-nig-hts.

Any more lip and we’ll set the placid sheep on their shrubbery :nod: :chuckle:

Kind of got worried… TPR was offline. My first thought was that Placidsheep cranked everything up and blew the local power grid out!

I see by your Outrageous Accent, That you must be FRENCH…Or mabey even a SPANIARD

We do not fear you, you Duck Bacon Eaters…

Fechez la vache! :alan:

This kind of reminds me of The Battle of Cannae.
Those stupid Romans Knights.
A lesson shall be repeated!

[QUOTE=Sir Papa Smurph;436004]We will not be Intimidated by your Silly Flaming Bird Taunts:catfight:

Now Run Away…:kickbum:[/QUOTE]

If I’m not mistaken, that’s a 3. Or should say III. I have a I, II, and III. A TRIS. And a Speccy. And… an Amiga 500, and an A1200 and Oh! Off topic. Soz.

In which case “Your majesty is like a stream of bats piss. you glow, when all around is dark” !

Oh yeah!
Is it time yet? oh, I think it is… bring it on TPR… I fart in your general direction

Lets see what you’ve got… :smiley:

Ah blow mah nose at you, you second-hand wiper of other people’s bottoms! Now go away or I will taunt you one more time :spin:

Oh, be careful now… it’s no one else but…

Mojo-Jojo…

You better be careful of what you’re sayin’ there, frog legs eater one who take no showers… We’re the Knights who say Ni! And you shall not pass - us in any project…

No snail snorter will taunt us ya’ here?! :wink:

The only reason that may have been… Is because no one could stand the smell to want to pass!
But no problem for a Phoenix to rise above such a garbage dump of worn out decaying has been knights.:smiley:
Heidi