They have been taunting!

Humph!

Unfortunately, you miserable pegions are not even able to smell us since you’re so far behind us… but just in case… (Running to put some deodorant) Ha! That will show you!

Oh, what sad times are these when passing ruffians can say Ni at will to old ladies. There is a pestilence upon this land, nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history.

Heidi, eh?

Sounds like my kinda girl :devil:

Now be quiet and get me a beer. Daddy’s got some big business to attend to. :bigdump:

Ooh, Heidi…
Would you like some candy, Little Girl?

er um,…Back to Business…

When you Taunt , you are supposed to Increase your production you know…
You Bat Guano sniffers need to step up to the Plate…

When you Taunt , you are supposed to Increase your production you know…

Don’t worry about that bit…

That’s what you said yesterday… I think I’m gonna eat a lamb for dinner…

:smiley:

[quote=Mildew;436071]Heidi, eh?
Now be quiet and get me a beer. [/quote]

Not a problem… just excuse me a minute while I go to the bathroom… be right out with your beer.

Your death dear ugly smelly ones… shall not be pleasant.
We shall rid this land of this pestilence.

[QUOTE=Idan;436077]That’s what you said yesterday… I think I’m gonna eat a lamb for dinner…

:D[/QUOTE]

now now dont make yourself look unintelligent more than you are :stuck_out_tongue: we all know how RAC and boinc works :stuck_out_tongue:

Let’s see…
At your current rate of production you will catch us on November 14 2009, Provided we stop shrubbing completely now.
If we continue to garden at our current rate on the above date we will have put in an additional 744755 shrubberies…

Now of course there is Delta Theta to consider…:chin:

Hmmmm… I’m still not worried (much):sarcwave:

Btw: y’all got some nice Smiley thingies…Mind if we steal some?:shifty:

English Knig-hts, you don’t frighten us with your silly knees-bent running around advancing behavior!

Once again I unclog my nose at you! and call your request for smilies a silly thing :ghey:

Twas not a “request” Good Sir…

I just wondered if you would mind. I intend to do it anyway:D

:catfight::ghey::kickbum::):spit::trophy::whiteflag::furious::xfinger::(:sigh::wasted::p:rolleyes::eek::rolleyes::eek::flip::rotate::wiggle::alien:

:wave::Orbit::confused::mad::cool:;):D:o:Plot::doh::nod::uhh::nono::shrug::worm::angel::chuckle::dunce::cry::ignore:

:karate::Poke::devil::puke::wall::xeye::idea::spam::moon::realmad::stomp::alan::boggle::dizzy::hat::help::scared::love::spin::Pimp:

:juggle::crash::lol::agree::argue::dstar::guitar::hehehmm::sface::vader::bigdump::borg::haha::sneaky::yippee::hail::rocker:

:fart::cuddle::kisskiss::deal::eyes::dstar2::headbang::luke::square::tiefight::thumbsup::bs::smash::worship::yawn::cussing::bounce::drink::glug:

:bondage::smackbum::haddock::afro::censored::wavey::dj::shifty::sarcwave::x::whistle::2cents::coffee::whip::razz:

:cheers::reading::indi::chin::driving::woot::cuckoo::mexwave::bsod::wolram::muffins::clap:

:xmashat::jealous::Offtopic::amstupid::soapbox::banana::nanawave::xmashat::google::Postpimp::spammed::withstup::funknana::nanasplit: