They have been taunting!

Remember to always say Ni.

Ni Ni Ni!!!

:scared:

As a big fan of brittish beer, I do prefer it luke warm. But a warm american beer? No thanks! You’ll need to get it from the fridge.

oh nights who say ni, IT will be a hard fought against TPR, IT will be much more of a fight that you think.

i thought knights who say ni and the knights who formally said ni also didn’t like hearing the word IT… so you can’t be any good with computers

IT

Bah, you sillt folk. As long as we do not talk out loud when we are typing we can type the word we cannot say, we just cannot say the word we cannot say.

:smiley: first logical thing I ever seen them write… My oh my, TPR is rubbing off on the silly Knights.

See this project has many benefits, including educating smelly knights.

Well unfortuneately your team does not have the firepower or will to ever pass us in Docking. Because the Knights are expert Dockers, we can dock anything from large ships, the starships, to your local hippie vans.

Ni

Ok, fine…
I will throw a few cores on it…

I just gotta run thru the Wu’s I dl’ed for our PoTM.
Damn, this is Inconvenient…

I will make you pay for this Disruption…
You Asked for it

It’s like having a mosquito buzzing in your ear while you’re sleeping, isn’t it?

Oh well… you really asked for it now… time to squish some mosquitos… :Plot:

I see we got your attention, and the whinny scared knights have to add cores and members so they can deal with 14. the actons of a worried team
Just proves what we said.
We are better! we are the Challenge, we are Phoenix Rising!

This shall be our “Battle of Cannae” our finest hour

It’s a marathon not a sprint :stuck_out_tongue: let’s see you last the long haul :stuck_out_tongue:

Tis’ truly said, I have planted the seeds in the clearing… we shall see what grows…

Good glad to hear it :slight_smile: as in the end the project is the main winner :stuck_out_tongue: :trophy:

Just FYI, we have much less than 14 members crunching for docking… about 8-9 crunch it among other projects… it’s very flattering that you need to work so hard to get our attention…

But you’re playing with the big boys now… so better for you to get ready for some serious Dock-Whoopin’! :kickbum:

Really I expected better from Team Pheonix Bedwetters, as that is your new name. Really come on, where is your Docking Spirit. Where are your shubbers? Knights are in top 10 of BOINC overall and you are somewhere near last place overall. Now really. Why don’t you join a real team. Join the Knights and join a true Quest.

Ni

An invite to join… My you do now understand our abilities.
No thanks… think I’ll just lay here and wet the bed with my team and friends.
Errm roll that way guys, that spot is fresh. ~smiles~
Speaking of going to bed… later gents.
Heidi

A rather Large fixation with Urine in this Thread…

That can be a good thing…:whip:

Hello there Rabble Pidgeon Falling…

I see your attempting to dock…

lets see now

your total score

my Personal score

OK let me know when your teams TOTAL score passes mine, untill then I’ll let the other members of the Knights Who Say Ni! deal with you, while I perform more important tasks… :o:o:o:o:o:o

it’s not what you did, or have done - it’s what you’re doing that’s important.

And you Sir appear to be resting on a Shrubbery :nod:

DT.

[quote=DoubleTop;436323]it’s not what you did, or have done - it’s what you’re doing that’s important.

And you Sir appear to be resting on a Shrubbery :nod:

DT.[/quote]
That sounds familiar… and how true it is!