Those Knights want to play!

http://www.kwsnforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=207463#207463

Shall us Flaming Pigeons rise to the challenge!

Got to be worth throwing a few Poems at I would guess :smiley:

/edit Signed up and crunching away :). Let’s see what happens

Welcome aboard!

Was starting to worry that they would have to play with their own fungus infected stumps. :smiley:

Don’t make me break out the R9 280X… it is about 5x faster than my next fastest running card but it will get rather warm… better hope it is a cold and wet weekend ahead!

LOL… I seem to remember a similar thing happened in Docking… :smiley:

Need to hit 1 billion in GPUGRID first and then I might divert some other resources to the cause!!! :devil:

Is it me or are their servers down?

yup, been down since last night

Just when I was about to put the big guns on it. I’m joining another project challenge elsewhere this weekend so if it doesn’t come back soon I wont get more done for a week.

I decide to do just a bit of crunching for old times sake, and what happens ?? you guys go and break it.

I think it was mackerel and droids fault!
BTW: it’s fixed now and would love for you to crunch a bit.

[QUOTE=TheFiend;467040]LOL… I seem to remember a similar thing happened in Docking… :smiley:

Need to hit 1 billion in GPUGRID first and then I might divert some other resources to the cause!!! :devil:[/QUOTE]

Might. . . what is this might thing. Err ~smiles~

I noticed my main box getting a unit. It suddenly got very loud and hot next to me… I can’t crunch like that! Will manually set it off overnight only.

Recommend ear plugs and less clothes.:smiley:

Welcome aboard Mortlake.

Cheers Heidi. I’ve pressed my HTPC and my old main rig into service, at least I still have a 660ti that can knock out a few points.

From what I can tell you’re going show me your backside pretty quick ~smiles~
I owe you one; thanks a million.

Too cool. . . PMM joined POEM :smiley:

Nice to see you here.

Nice to see PMM joining in… and it looks like he might put my #1 spot under threat!!!

Not if you crunch harder:kickbum:

Get crunching to avoid a butt-kicking? Sounds like a plan :chuckle: