Top100 return for TPR?

Nice going iGod. :xfinger: on reaching your target m8!!

yeh i have it running at 4.7Ghz atm, and it did makes quite a lot of different. Running with a base of 100.5Mhz with 47x, although im a little uncertain on the voltage to run through it, have it down to around 1.34v atm, but wanting to hit that massive 5Ghz, but there still seems to be speculation on the safe 24/7 voltage, so im holding off for the minute, although run a suicide as 1.42v bumping to a multi of 51x, seems it wants a good jump in volts to get to 5Ghz.

i5 760 with the little msi board from the aria members deals has just finished installing, nice to have a quieter machine in here than the 1u rackmount that it will replace :slight_smile:

Probably better to be safe than push it too hard. Would be nice to know though, I agree. :slight_smile:

phew, reasonable timing but not good.

Seems my folding rig went bonkers last night, EUE on CPU, then GPU1 and shortlg followed by GPU2. No indication of why at all, temps are good and machine has been fine for the last two hours crunching away.

My second rig for folding, i5-760 is pushing 7500 points per day off the cpu alone, which rocks!

Just plodding along with this Q6600 for now… :smiley:

4.5days, we hit 98th for about 24hours before Box-igami stomp us back to 99th, then things seem to be reasonable stable for a few months at this level :slight_smile:

5ish hours, 98th will be ours :woot:

Yippee!! Even if we get stomped back, we’re still in the top 100 :smiley:

14ish hours, my first A5 unit finishes, a clear two days before deadline which is excellent news :slight_smile: Means I can have the machine off it/when I feel like it for a few hours here and there :smiley:

DT.

we are certainly starting to cook again :smiley:

http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/team_summary.php?s=&t=315

95th place is possible for a short while :woot:

DT.