TPR rally to achieve #1 in Docking

I’m not done yet :lol:

At least four more machines are in the back of the car and will get powered up over the next few days :lol:

Why couldn’t this be done in winter? I’ve got another 12 cores offline as it gets too warm as it is… maybe they could use new homes… :smiley:

[QUOTE=mackerel;461188]Why couldn’t this be done in winter? I’ve got another 12 cores offline as it gets too warm as it is… maybe they could use new homes… :D[/QUOTE] Welcome to the Club as a lot of crunchers have computers turned off… I always wonder how many people are affected by this problem…

I made a mis-count. I have 14 cores worth talking about offline. And to go into old git mode, the price of electricity ain’t what it used to be either…

I have debated if I could sneak them into work and use their leccy and cooling… but our IT department are already complaining about all the boxes I have listed under me there for work reasons!

Good to hear TPR is still going strong, after finally getting my boinc client to let me into the management interface I’ve turned my solitary work cruncher from Seti onto Docking!

damn that Boinc’y’ rubberband :wiggle:

sir! gizmo reporting and crunching sir! :wink:

mrs aint going to be happy when she see’s the ‘new app’ on her puter when i add it later tho :lol:

just need Heidi to make an appearance now, I’ve bumped by requesting foundership of the Docking team in hope I’d get a response :lol:

She’s turned down the request so she’s around here somewhere :sneaky:

DT.

[QUOTE=SJ761;461184]Now those are some serious :kickbum: numbers !

:Pimp: DT another great job. :Pimp:

It’s great to see some excietment back on the forums and the stats.[/QUOTE]

We like creating excietment on forums, and helping put out serious numbers. :slight_smile:

teehee

[QUOTE=Gizmo;461192]damn that Boinc’y’ rubberband :wiggle:

sir! gizmo reporting and crunching sir! :wink:

mrs aint going to be happy when she see’s the ‘new app’ on her puter when i add it later tho :lol:[/QUOTE]

My wife just complains about the noise when I’ve got 4 crunchers running… One of them has a stock AMD heat-sink (heat-pipe version) on with due to clearance issues inside the case… this morning I found that the 70mm Delta fan off the cheaper AMD heat-sink runs quieter so the fans got swapped over!!! Now it’s not quite so loud!!!

My wife gave up complaining as it did no good…:newmon:

:lol: Nice one PG :smiley:

Milestones:
Dan T. Morris [Team Musketeers] passed 900,000
mackerel passes 650,000
Pwrguru passes 200,000
Bryan [Team Musketeers] passed 150,000
DoW passes 100,000
KWSN Bear passed 100,000
Fire$torm.SETI.USA [BlackOps] passes 50,000
Gemjunkie passes 50,000
joker passed 40,000
Jose [Team Musketeers] passed 20,000
Duke of Buckingham [Team Musketeers] passes 5,000

@DoW … yep I was right, 42 cores did leave a mark :slight_smile:

… i think i’ve got core envy… :xeye:

TPR crunched 502K yesterday!

:banana::banana::banana:

We’ve got their attention now. 3D-Now!
http://www.planet3dnow.de/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=4460495#post4460495

I guess “the bitch Susanne” is SUSA, pending verification of Google Translate’s conversion. :confused:

Anyone read German? I think there’s mention of WWIII but neither Google nor my German 101 is sure. :catfight:

Hehe,
usuall trash-talk in our forum.
not to be meant offensive :wink:

Hehe :sigh: