TPR rally to achieve #1 in Docking

First: you have to change your titel:
‘TPR rally to achieve #1 in Docking’ is not correct!
‘4(3) Team-rally to achive #1 in Docking’ ist better!

• KWSN
  • Phoenix Rising
  • SETI.USA (Team Musketeers)
    hmm - which one is the leader?

But - in case you could do that - which part of the teams is the real winner? :confused:

Anyway, its quite funny - and we were laughing very loud (perhaps you could hear it time by time) - that there are 4 teams nessessary to beat the (smaller) team PLANET3DNOW.
Many thanks to all those, who respecting us that much! We’re really proud about that! :smiley:

Btw, what does Heidi say to that theatre? :wink:

[QUOTE=jcworks;461231]

Anyway, its quite funny - and we were laughing very loud (perhaps you could hear it time by time) - that there are 4 teams nessessary to beat the (smaller) team PLANET3DNOW.
Many thanks to all those, who respecting us that much! We’re really proud about that! :smiley:

Btw, what does Heidi say to that theatre? ;)[/QUOTE]

In case you hadn’t noticed… we are a much smaller team than P3D and even with our guests included the number of active members is still less than yours…

Perhaps they never taught them how to count properly… Docking lists 371 members for Planet 3D but only 96 members for TPR … It is true that a couple of friends from some other teams (not whole teams) have stopped by to give a little hand helping on docking…And in the end the SCIENCE is the real winner…

See… I told you the P3D spies were noseying around!!! :worm:

Well you have about 4hr.30 to call us all the names you like , then it will all be over

meanwhile , here is something to spend 30 mins watching.

Well, I know, that TPR is smaller than P3D… but only a very small part of P3D is crunching at Docking because there are several projects (8) where P3D is at #1 and the most crunchers have ‘their’ project to crunch…
The number of users at Docking from P3D: Users Returning Work : 31
The number of users at Docking from TPR: Users Returning Work : 39; and of course, the most of your visitors have a good power - unless they wouldn’t have the fun to help you…

Just other stats:
Most team #1s
Project Rank . . . Name . . . This many projects with #1 rank
1 . . . . . SETI.USA . . . . . 29
2 . . . . . SETI.Germany . . . . . 17
3 . . . . . L’Alliance Francophone . . . . . 11
4 . . . . . Planet 3DNow! . . . . . 8
5 . . . . . BOINC Synergy . . . . . 6
6 . . . . . AMD Users . . . . . 3
6 . . . . . Ars Technica . . . . . 3
6 . . . . . BOINC@AUSTRALIA . . . . . 3
6 . . . . . BOINC@Poland . . . . . 3
10 . . . . . BOINCstats . . . . . 2
10 . . . . . Sicituradastra. . . . . . 2
10 . . . . . Team 2ch . . . . . 2
10 . . . . . UH IT HPC . . . . . 2

What should that say?

1. P3D IS a smaller team
  2. P3D have to have more power to distribute to other projects (to hold their #1s)
  3. I can’t find TPR … oops … ok, sorry for this joke, what I wanted to say is: you have to have much power to hold a #1-project - that is the reason why there are many crunchers at P3D which are not crunching at Docking but maybe at other projects… same game at SUSA, SG and others with many #1-projects

And of course - that is what I told several times in the past - we had respected the power from TPR! But only TPR …
Now there are several ‘solders’ … for me its no race against TPR anymore (not now)… but, perhaps, have fun by having the #1 (for a few days) … maybe …

oh… thanks for the emailinfo a few days ago… but I will stay at P3D…

btw… sometimes its harder to say some things in a foreign language… some of the things above perhaps I would say in a other way if I would write in german… but the most of you (not only Gemjunkie) would not understand it… :wink:

See… I told you the P3D spies were noseying around!!!

Whats about the TPR-spies at P3D? :smiley: We’re talking in a free forum so that everybody could see us or write to us… you’re welcome…

:lol: Nice! Cheers for your nice words JC :thumbsup. Feel free to come and chat to us on the forum any time. :slight_smile:

At times in the past TPR members have gone on camping trips to help out other teams, and we will do again in the future… Our guests are just doing the same.

They have put the hammer down and are edging away again :doh:

right, another quad on the case …

A fun read. :catfight: I guess this has gotten some attention. :Plot:

Currently about 3k a day different and holding.

getting download failed for every unit on the quad, because logo.jpg is failing the checksum it’s lobbing in the bin all units :frowning:

DT.

Just started docking, never ran it before and it’s been a couple of years since I boinc’d anything at all…

I’ve selected to use GPU but that’s showing as 0% use - any thoughts?

Also, how do I make sure I’m contributing to TPR ? :wink:

docking doesnt run GPU cores

[QUOTE=Spaceboy;461257]Just started docking, never ran it before and it’s been a couple of years since I boinc’d anything at all…

I’ve selected to use GPU but that’s showing as 0% use - any thoughts?

Also, how do I make sure I’m contributing to TPR ? ;)[/QUOTE]
You’re on the team roster, 94th place. There’s no GPU app on Docking.
http://docking.cis.udel.edu/community/show_user.php?userid=26044

Cool :thumbsup: Cheers chaps :tiphat:

[QUOTE=Spaceboy;461257]Just started docking, never ran it before and it’s been a couple of years since I boinc’d anything at all…
[/QUOTE]

Nice to have you back Boinc’ing!!! :nanawave:

[QUOTE=jcworks;461238]Well, I know, that TPR is smaller than P3D… but only a very small part of P3D is crunching at Docking because there are several projects (8) where P3D is at #1 and the most crunchers have ‘their’ project to crunch…
The number of users at Docking from P3D: Users Returning Work : 31
The number of users at Docking from TPR: Users Returning Work : 39; and of course, the most of your visitors have a good power - unless they wouldn’t have the fun to help you…

Just other stats:
Most team #1s
Project Rank . . . Name . . . This many projects with #1 rank
1 . . . . . SETI.USA . . . . . 29
2 . . . . . SETI.Germany . . . . . 17
3 . . . . . L’Alliance Francophone . . . . . 11
4 . . . . . Planet 3DNow! . . . . . 8
5 . . . . . BOINC Synergy . . . . . 6
6 . . . . . AMD Users . . . . . 3
6 . . . . . Ars Technica . . . . . 3
6 . . . . . BOINC@AUSTRALIA . . . . . 3
6 . . . . . BOINC@Poland . . . . . 3
10 . . . . . BOINCstats . . . . . 2
10 . . . . . Sicituradastra. . . . . . 2
10 . . . . . Team 2ch . . . . . 2
10 . . . . . UH IT HPC . . . . . 2

What should that say?

1. P3D IS a smaller team
  2. P3D have to have more power to distribute to other projects (to hold their #1s)
  3. I can’t find TPR … oops … ok, sorry for this joke, what I wanted to say is: you have to have much power to hold a #1-project - that is the reason why there are many crunchers at P3D which are not crunching at Docking but maybe at other projects… same game at SUSA, SG and others with many #1-projects

And of course - that is what I told several times in the past - we had respected the power from TPR! But only TPR …
Now there are several ‘solders’ … for me its no race against TPR anymore (not now)… but, perhaps, have fun by having the #1 (for a few days) … maybe …

oh… thanks for the emailinfo a few days ago… but I will stay at P3D…

btw… sometimes its harder to say some things in a foreign language… some of the things above perhaps I would say in a other way if I would write in german… but the most of you (not only Gemjunkie) would not understand it… :wink:

Whats about the TPR-spies at P3D? :smiley: We’re talking in a free forum so that everybody could see us or write to us… you’re welcome…[/QUOTE]
Just about every team has it’s resources spread across many projects. You have a team that’s in 7th place overall on BOINCstats, so please stop whining about only being a small team.

We’re just shaking things up for fun. It may even attract more people to participate.

And banana attacks are rarely fatal.:nanawave:

Unless you panic and jump out a window!

:banana::funknana::funknana::nanawave::funknana::funknana::banana:

Hey JC I think you have hit on a solution to your worries. You guys back off and let TPR take the lead and THEN the visitors can all go home. Your problem gets solved and we are all happy! Please work on that solution on your end. Thank you!