TPR rally to achieve #1 in Docking

Added 2 older cores from work…

[QUOTE={KWSN}Gemjunkie;461263]Just about every team has it’s resources spread across many projects. You have a team that’s in 7th place overall on BOINCstats, so please stop whining about only being a small team.
[/QUOTE]

Hey Gemjokie, your English should better than mine, or not? So, I’m really wondering…
I never wrote that P3D is a small team… I wrote it’s a smaller team…
Thats a big difference in Germany…

no

JC… you asked who wins?

The way I have this figured… just about everyone wins. TPR will FINALLY get that #1 spot in Docking and see the return of some old members. Teams KWSN, Musketeers, and Seti.USA will have pulled off a very successful raid, and had a lot of fun doing it. P3DN will get the #1 spot back and will probably not be challenged for it again for some time. Docking@Home is the big winner with having received some very serious attention and a lot of work done towards their scienctific goals.

The only one not winning is the poor guy who has to maintain the Docking server while all this takes place… :smiley:

[QUOTE=Egad;461270]JC… you asked who wins?

The only one not winning is the poor guy who has to maintain the Docking server while all this takes place… :D[/QUOTE]

That’s right… let’s see wheather he is good enough… :stuck_out_tongue:

Just joined your rally for number after DT put a post up on the Aria forums. I’ve got a 2600k@4.5ghz running 100% at the moment, is there any way to get my 570’s in on this??
Hope you get first place.:slight_smile:

you’re very welcome here redrooster, and thanks for helping us go for it :smiley:

Unfortunately, Docking is just CPU at the moment.

DT.

For any guys joining us that want to utilise their Nvidia GPUs don’t forget Folding or gpugrid.net - both will need a core or two set aside to function efficiently.

• both have similar aims to Docking.

[QUOTE=redrooster303;461273]Just joined your rally for number after DT put a post up on the Aria forums. I’ve got a 2600k@4.5ghz running 100% at the moment, is there any way to get my 570’s in on this??
Hope you get first place.:)[/QUOTE]

Welcome to TPR redrooster… :wave:

[QUOTE=jcworks;461269]Hey Gemjokie, your English should better than mine, or not? So, I’m really wondering…
I never wrote that P3D is a small team… I wrote it’s a smaller team…
Thats a big difference in Germany…

no[/QUOTE]
Point taken, but it’s not nice ridiculing those of us struggling with English as first language.

Ok

Looks like P3D are scared of losing 1st place to a much smaller team and have upped their output!!!

we snuck back in front in RAC, but we all know that’s a oil tanker to move that figure :smiley:

We are not scared, we like the contest.
The bad word in our Forum is “Race” :cool:
Let the game begin and Docking will be the winner:trophy:

Gruß

D.U.

Strange that SC was not invited to the fray. To late now as I’ve allocated my machines else where. Not sure about sport. Great effort on both parties, Docking will indeed profit from the game.

I am maxed out atm but you may notice a slight increse in my average.

D’OH!!

This was actually started by KWSN and Musketeers giving us a kick in the ***, but you’re right, SC should be invited. And it’s not too late! SC is most welcome :slight_smile:

Ok, I’ve dusted off the X6, let’s see what that can put out…

Nice one… Let’s see if you can beat the output on my 1055T… it averages 7.5K per day!! !:Poke:

Ya know TPR, it is REALLY neat to see the excitement and activity on your boards. That is what this was all about … and of course helping Docking!

Okay guys, who/what is an SC? Hopefully he/it is the Big Kahuna with an electric bill the size of the national debt :slight_smile: I think we are running as fast as we can and just breaking even. P3DN has a lot of CPU hp!

SC is Serious Crunchers of course, a team near and dear to me… They were the first ones to offer TPR a helping hand at Docking… It was pure oversite as they are more then Welcome to come join in the fun…