Well Mr. Nightlordy

Seems you have turned up production at everystep of the way, Now it is time for you to pay for all that bad Karma! :eek: Monday is a holiday here so back to the farm build out. :nod: You are definetly not going to like it! :stomp: :stomp: :stomp:

Oh dear!! I see some trouble ahead :smiley: Swords at dawn anyone?

:chuckle:

fairly evenly matched there :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah for only having about 40 % of the farm up! :wink:

:o :o :o :o :rolleyes:

AMD 64 3800+ X2 went live at 15:35 yesterday. Still some work to do: some extra memory and tweak some more steam out of her with better cooling.

More are planned my friend…:devil:

Lovin’ it. :slight_smile:

Keep at each other guys :thumbsup:

Yeah they give a lot of bang for the buck as do the Opteron 165s Benchies look about the same as my 165. Wonder how the 170 is gonna do on the water cooling. :eek: If that pans out then the 165s may get some WC as well.

Another Asus K8N-DL with opteron 270s coming on line later today with maybe a couple of opteron 165s tomorrow. :nod:

Now everyone get into that liquidation thread in Wattos and buy buy buy, so I can slap this silly boy about. :lol: :smiley: :lol:

Looks like i’ll need the extra comfy seat and XXXXL bucket of popcorn for this bout.

LETS GET IT AWWWWWWNNNNN!!!

Well hope you have the popcorn at the ready! This just went live. Still a bit of tweaking but it looks like these might OC quite well. How about at least a 20% OC. :eek:

Balrog grabs a ringside seat by a neutral corner :smiley:

Just cranked up my first 3800+ x2 to 2.6G: running smooth and quiet.

Probably got a bit more in her yet, but I’ll leave her there for a couple more days while I bring some of the others online :devil:

Just started the next Opteron 165 build, but work keeps interfering! :eek: :stomp: :stomp:

…and another one on line tonight.

Come on Major, keep up man! :rolleyes:

You slacker you got 8 hours of daylight on me! I will have another going in the next 12 hours

Don’t one of you hardware whores wanna send me a x2 just for a pressie;)

eeeeer NO! :wink:

Ah well, it was worth the try:nod:

here is always the Watto thread m8! :Pimp: :deal:

Yeah works out more expensive than buying new if you include shipping:(

Me thinks there is going to be some wailing and gnashing of teeth today.
Looky here!