Well Mr. Nightlordy

Oh yeah I forgot! This isn’t in those stats! :stomp: :stomp: :stomp: :stomp: :stomp:

Come to get ya! :devil: :lol: :smiley: :nod:

Not so fast my friend, wait a few days and see what happens. The beasts of the Night have some new recruits to swell their ranks.

More to come…:devil:

hehe you ain’t the only one! :scared: :D:D :lol:

Some Beach!! This is better than a Marvelous Marvin / Sugar Ray fight!! :smiley:

watchs TPR RAC gradually rise :stuck_out_tongue:

OUCH! that’s gotta hurt! :lol:

:stomp: :flip: :driving: :chin: :smackbum: :chuckle:

The weekly gap does seem to be closing now, perhaps it’s time for some more boxes to come online here :wink:

The Nightlord ain’t done for yet :chuckle:

Passed you on RAC today buddy, better get to building! :wink:
on the down side, the piggy P4 I got here bit the dust, looks like a disk crash. fooking maxtor again!

WOHOOOO FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT :smiley:

Albatross! Albatross! Albatross!

Two choc-ices please.

I haven’t got choc-ices. I only got the albatross.

Albatross!

Another dualie loading up as I type:nod:

hehe me to recovered the disk out of the DOA P4. :wink:

Right, here we go then…

This is #3 Dual AMD64 3800+.

Installed on top of a pre-existing host, so dates and RAC apply to the previous single 3200. Benchmarks are true to the dualie though, and still a way to go with decent cooling.

More to come over the weekend :devil:

Yep a few more from me are due as well. Might try Pelt cooling one of the special ones to see how that works. Oh jeez DDR 600! :eek: :scared: :eek:

…and another one goes live tonight! :smiley:

Keeping count? Still more to come:nod: :devil:

@ Major
I see nightlord @ 68th in the top 100 multi Boinc project stats :thumbsup:. Bout time you got another 5% project going Major so we could see you here too.
I’ve dropped off the bottom for a while due to having to shut a few down but I’ll be back :slight_smile:
EDIT
You might also want to combine your 3 Boinc accounts to achieve a nice 12 way :stomp: here

:sarcwave: could you wait about two days to do the merge Major?

Its not very often I can say I’ve got the chance to stomp the MAOJC :stuck_out_tongue:
(even if it is only temporary :wiggle: )

Are you :bigdump: them chips! I wish I had more time ot work on it but they keep wanting me to work. Today will be different me thinks

OMG!..how many more? :eek:

You gotta be getting near the end.! :eek:

Give me a hint on how to do the combination. :confused: