Well Mr. Nightlordy

Consisent username & email addy in your profile. It will then do itself within a day.

Very nice RAC there Mr Nightlordy! :devil:

Just remember, it’s not always the quickest that wins the race! :driving:

Have to agree with you there m8.

That last one seems very unstable. Will post and boot OS. Ran fine for a while, but now crashes soon after boot :frowning:

Memory tests appear OK, Mobo stress tests appear ok, running Prime95 just now, will see what the evening brings :confused:

[Edit]
Looks like it’s sorted now :xfinger:

Seems to have been bad memory, despite passing stress test. I’ll leave it running at stock for a day or two, just to make sure it’s ok.
[/Edit]

Ah Mr Nightlordy you seem to have streched your legs on me a bit that last few days! :funknana:

Have fear for the Major is still lurking, waitng, ploting on your demise. :scared:
The spell from the that wonderfull and mystical world of Newegg will soon be placed on your soul. :devil: Time is your enemy sir! Be prepared for the consequences of your actions!. :eek: The weekend cometh and the free time will abound.:coffee:

For those who know not of what he speaks, look here and 3rd chart down here

I declare Round-1 goes to the Nightlord!:wave:

Trouble is, I may have played the trump card too early.
Maybe I should have waited until the summer heat made it difficult for him to bring more on line
:frowning:

Wonder what happened here? :confused: :lol:

Oh and I have a plan for the desert heat that will get me I figure another 15% now and 30 % in the fall!

Dunno what happened. A couple of boxes did not report since this morning. I’ve seen it happen before, for no apparent reason. :confused:

Still, I’ve just dumped them to the server and added another 1500 to the pile. Everything else appears normal. The gap currently stands at 80k, growing by about 1-2k per day.:rolleyes:

So, you going to water?

[edit]

Arghhhhh just figured out what was hapening on one machine: a WU stuck for 49 hours :mad: :realmad: :wall: :crash: :sigh:

[/edit]

You better rephrash that. 80K and holding! :wink: :stomp:

Now I need more power, Ate up a full 120v 15 amp line.
As Tim Taylor would say “I need more power”

Looks like your account is now sync’d Major. Your up to 10th in the team with an output today of 238K:eekL

http://www.boincstats.com/stats/boinc_user_stats.php?pr=bo&st=0&to=100&teamid=7

Anybody got any spare popcorn. This has gone on so long, I’ve eaten all mine but don’t want to get up and miss any of the fun :smiley:

Well done to you both. Top crunchin’

I suspect the fat lady has not sung on this one yet. In fact there is a long way to go.

Stay tuned for all the fun.

I’ve been a bad bad boy! :D:D:D
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6854873682

Another one? :stuck_out_tongue:

Well let’s see how this all turns out :smiley:

:chin: hmmm Major,

So, This and this are new eh?

A bit sneaky, not telling us about them.

Just when I thought I was home and dry too. Looks like I might have something to think about after all :frowning:

you did remember about the tortise and the hare didn’t you! :D:D:D:D

I’d best get bilko to hold off the kareoke a little while longer then :wink:

Balrog sweet or salted popcorn? My XXXXL Fat b*****d bucket has run dry also :smiley:

Keep up the good fight gents :slight_smile:

Don’t you just hate it when that happens! :devil:

Are those new boxes finally kicking in?:eek:

On the other hand, the game is not up: the gap is still 80k and with this chart and this one too, I see no reason to start packing up my bags just yet.:o

When you get here (if you get here:devil: ), could you put the bins out, do the washing and sweep the yard - I’ve just been too busy to keep it tidy. Oh and don’t worry about the smelly sock’s, think of them as a gift from a fellow cruncher.:chuckle:

So, The Major makes his move eh?

Could this be curtains for Nightlord, or will he pull a rabbit out of the hat?

Tune in for the next exciting episode of The Nightlord and Major show.

Starring The Major as the crusty old cruncher hell-bent on reclaiming his former top dog status. And introducing Nightlord as the new young hot head eager for glory. Available in php and html at a forum near you. Book early to avoid disapointment: children and seniors at concessionary rates

two row side tickets please :slight_smile: HTML too :slight_smile: